K-Guard gutters are completely engineered, fully integrated, and seamless leaf-free gutters. No other gutter protection system can offer the strength, durability, capacity, and attractiveness of K-Guard.
The K-Guard Gutter Solution
K-Guard vs. Traditional (Open) Gutters
- Mounts above the flood plain, eliminating the possibility of gutter separation from rotting fascia boards and soffit.
- Large 4”x3” downspouts which can handle a minimum of 22 inches of rain per hour. Traditional gutters use 2”x3” downspouts which is too small for proper drainage in heavy precipitation (especially if debris is in the gutter).
- K-Guard is the only gutter system with 45 degree by 45 degree inside corners which eliminate “chokepoints.” Water is allowed to flow around the corner and get to the downspout, even as water from the roof corner is trying to enter the gutter. Traditional gutters do not solve this problem and is likely why you see leaky and overflowing corners.
- Lifetime-Clog Free Guarantee.
- Guarantee transferable for the life of the home.
K-Guard vs. Gutter Covers and Filters
- K-Guard will never void your roof’s warranty. Although many competitors say their product will not void a warranty, we suggest you read the fine print, especially from major roof suppliers like Owens Corning. Others may require annual cleaning with a fine tooth brush. Doesn’t sound like “maintenance” free to us.
- Filters create a “shelf” where seeds, whirlybirds, pollen, etc can sit on the shelf, eventually falling in and creating a “gutter garden,” not ideal for diverting water and eliminating maintenance. These “shelves” end up failing to divert water, leaving you with the same issue of drainage and maintenance. Check out this video from an unhappy “filter” customer.
- Filters can clog from tiny roof granules, too small for wind removal and again, creating a “shelf.”
Call to Schedule a Free In-Home Estimate
Schedule a free in-home estimate today. We take pride in being quick and efficient with our work – that way you can get on with life.
What Our Clients Say About Us
I did a lot of research and reading reviews on several of the leaf free gutter systems, and decided on contacting KGuard RM. Jackson came to our home, and spent probably 1 hour explaining the product and answering our questions; decided to go with the KGuard system; install was done timely and very professionally; Would recommend to anyone battling clogged gutters.
– Norris M.
Jackson did a great job and was so professional throughout the entire process. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. There was one small spot where the gutter was dripping and the water wasn’t catching. They came right back out and fixed it and we are so pleased with how well the color matches (exact!) to our home! Would absolutely recommend them!
– Irene S.
Jackson and his crew did a superb job. We have a three-story 1909 home with lots of different roof lines and angles. I can’t believe the amazing work they did. Jackson answered all my queries and even made some suggestions that I hadn’t thought of in order to assure proper drainage. I would recommend this team unequivocally. Jackson gave us the free estimate and then he joined the work crew to help complete the job.